Monday, February 9, 2009

My 25 Randoms

Randoms:
1. i don't like to capitalize when typing.
2. even in high school i wanted to be with brad.
3. i pretend i'm on a cooking show when i'm making supper.
4. just because i don't agree with something doesn't mean i judge people who do agree.
5. i have had less than 10 beers since january 2007.
6. painting is a talent i wish i had.
7. grammar is fun to me.
8. if i could have a superpower i would be able to control people's minds/hear their thoughts.
9. i have suffered from buyer's remorse.
10. because of brad i have a love for old muscle cars.
11. i have been to supercross here in dallas 3 times...go chad reed!
12. having landry turned me into a crybaby.
13. i love eating sugar cookie dough.
14. i have never talked so much about myself as i have in these randoms...it feels weird.
15. my all time favorite reality show is america's next top model.
16. i'm all for a "staycations".
17. i miss landry even when she's napping.
18. i never saw myself as a stay at home mom.
19. i only have 1 piece of micarty (sp?) pottery. (and didn't get it until chirstmas 2008)
20. some of my favorite clothes are the ones that cost a little of nothing.
21. i have never been snowskiing.
22. i have a screw in my left ankle. (it's why i've never been snowskiing)
23. i have seen a picasso, monet and van gogh painting in real life.
24. when brad proposed my world literally stood still.
25. i have driven one of the indy 500 pace cars.

2 comments:

Catherine Clare said...

McCarty, my dear...and now I know a good gift for you!

The Gapens said...

You're just lucky I decided to let you keep that piece of McCarty's Pottery! I wanted to steal it badly!