Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Fun

I'm falling behind on posting. I was doing well in the beginning. Brad was out of town this past week and I had all of my homework due earlier than I thought-yuck! Our weather was pretty bad Friday when Brad was supposed to fly home. Originally he was going to be home by 5:00. Cancellations and delays made it 9:00 before he actually made it. Thank goodness my mom and Gran came in Thursday to stay with us for a few days!!! We had a blast. Friday we woke up and went to the mall to play and shop. Saturday Brad spent time with Landry and mom, Gran and I shopped a little for me. I never shop for me anymore. If Kelley had not given me some of her old t-shirts I would be without a shirt to wear 99% of the time. We came home and Landry was down for her nap. Brad and I went to a green expo for a while and came home. Saturday night we all went to eat at Snuffers. Sunday mom and Gran left and we had family time. I didn't take any pictures this weekend. I did get a video of Landry playing with a small thing of powder.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Who knew baby powder could be so much fun! :) I loved the close-ups of her face covered in powder. Too cute!