Monday, May 4, 2009

School and 2

Landry is 19 months old today! I keep thinking about how in just 5 months she'll be 2. In only 5 weeks she'll start school. Summer school for me starts June 8. Landry will start montessori school May 25. She'll go 3 days a week for 3 1/2 hours. We both start school full time June 8. I'm so anxious about all of this. Landry had never stayed with anyone but family and even at that it's only been for, oh, 2 or 3 hours max. I know she'll be fine. I'm the one that will need soothing :) I also know what a good thing this will be for all of us. I will be able to get 4 classes out of the way in about 2 months, Landry will make new friends and learn tons and Brad will help everything run smoothly.
Two years old in 5 months! Starting school in 5 weeks!
Big sigh.
Am I really ready for her to grow up?
This is hard!
It's ok, it's just school and it's just for 2 months.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I didn't know they could start school under the age of 3...Pretty exciting! She will do great...and so will you! We love you!