Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fashion Weak

I remember when I was younger how much fun it was to go shopping. Every store had the perfect outfit for every occasion. The difficult part of shopping was picking only a few outfits so that there was money left over to go out and wear them. What the heck happened? I have looked at clothes in Kohls to Neiman Marcus and everywhere in between. I'm trying to venture out and have a style, preppy, classic, trendy or western I want just want to wear clothes that aren't plane Jane. Accessorizing gets my attention too. In the search for a style and accessories, I have come to 3 conclusions: designers must have a motto of "5 or less equals 5' or less"(if you're a size 5 or less your are 5 feet tall or less), there isn't a happy medium price point and everything looks the same, Kohls to Neimans.

1 comment:

Danielle Johnston said...

I totally agree. If thats not the case every where you go the styles are the same. You know, i never really liked the 80's when we were in them, i sure don't really care for them now. Shoppings just not that fun anymore!