Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When it rains it floods...almost.

We have been getting rain since Thursday. Monday when Landry and I got home from school we decided we would play in the rain. There was a small break in the rain; it was only drizzling. Even though the raincoat Landry has is 18 months, it's time for another raincoat, that didn't stop her from loving wearing it and playing outside. Today it only rained this morning. This afternoon when I picked Landry up we went to the park!
Rain or shine, Landry is ready to play!

Making sure her house isn't flooded.

Check out the pants. Yes, we literally were expecting floods(in some places).

Landry insisted on wearing her hood up.

So stylish!


Enjoying her bubble bath.

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

I'm loving the raincoat! Too funny! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Tell the rain to go away by the time we get over that way! Love you

Danielle Johnston said...

I love the bubble pic. She looks so sweet! I can't wait to see ya'll.