Monday, December 7, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Almost a week ago today we woke up to pouring down snow! We knew we might get some snow. It was unfortunate that it snowed on a day where we had school and work. Landry didn't get to play because we had to go to school. I took a few pictures and a video. The snow was gone by the time I picked up Landry that afternoon. I have a feeling we may get snow again and if we do there will be way more pictures!
Our house.

This tree looks really cool with or without the snow.

Our house from the street.


Our backyard.

It's pouring snow!

3 comments:

The Gapens said...

Oh! I'm jealous! I wish it would snow here. :)

Kyle L. said...

i didnt snow like that here it snowed a little bit just enough to make a few snoballs

Kyle L. said...

it snowed here again!