Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our first snowman

This morning we woke up early (Brad woke up at 5:30) to about 2 inches of snow. It has been snowing ever since! We have gotten snow a few times before just not this much. A snowman had to be built! Never in my life have I made a snowman. I made the body and Landry helped with the face. We were going to use flat marbles for the face. They wouldn't stay in the snow. We were going to use some of Landry's plastic fruit for the face; orange slices for the eyes, a strawberry nose and a banana mouth. The fruit would not stay on the face either. What in the world could we use for the face? Ah hah, the light went off and our snow princess has a face!


Look at our snow!


Landry reached down and held snow in her hand.


The snow body. Landry tried to knock it over. I told her she could after Daddy sees it.


Ta dah! I didn't know what else to use that would actually stay in place.



Two princesses.


Thawing out.






No comments: