Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready for Spring

We are definitely ready for Spring in our house. We had enough snow this year, an unusual amount of snow. I have held off on saying I'm ready for warmer weather knowing that when the temps reach triple digits, which they probably will, I will be wishing for cooler weather. Landry loves to play outside so staying couped up inside is absolutely no fun. Needless to say Spring is right around the corner. Landry is ready!


Can you tell we're ready for Spring?

I don't know when Spring will get here...



Landry tried to paint her own fingernails a nice Springy color. If only we had been able to go outside.


She liked the color so much she painted some of her skin too.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Landry,

Will you come paint my fingernails?

Love you,

Erin