Monday, June 14, 2010

Critterman

Today we went and watched Critterman. He had a kinkajou, caiman lizard, a macaw, ring tail lemur, a 10 foot burmese python and this hedgehod looking animal that's not a hedgehog I just can't remember it's name. It was a fun experience.

The caiman lizard.








The hedgehog that's not a hedgehog I just can't remember the name.



Ring trail lemur. He was cute and seemed friendly enough.


The burmese python. After the show we waited in line so Landry could pet the snake. It was our turn and Landry basically touched the python with her index finger. I asked her to go back and put her hand on the snake so I could get a picture. She was done with the snake. Landry told me "I'm ready to go, I'm scared of the snake". I didn't argue. I can't believe she wanted to get close to it in the first place. I can't believe I got this close to a snake. Oh, the things we do for our children.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Landry,

I do NOT blame you one bit! I don't even think I could put my index finger on that snake. So proud...and soooo excited we get to see you soon! Reed's super excited!

Love you!!!