Saturday, June 19, 2010

Princess Party

Today we went to Caitlyn's 4th birthday party. It was a Princess Party. Our little Princess was so excited! There was a pink and purple castle in the backyard which was one of Landry's favorites. I have neglected to take lots of pictures at the past couple of parties so today I took a few....

A princess coming out of the castle.



Making sure to drink lots of water.









Patiently waiting on her piece of the Princess cake.




The birthday girl blowing out the candles.






Landry kept saying "I want an Ariel piece."













Telling us to look at Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Ariel on the napkin.









































Resting for a second.









The castle.





Landry and Nora.


Landry and Caitlyn the Birthday Girl.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I bet she was in Heaven with that Princess castle. What fun!!

I'm sooo excited about seeing y'all soon!