Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sara turns 3

A few weeks ago a friend of Landry's turned 3. We enjoyed spending time celebrating, playing and eating cupcakes with everyone. Landry especially liked singing "Happy Birthday" to Sara.



Landry and Emmy.




Landry, Tyler and Emmy. Landry and Emmy spent alot of time on the tire being pushed around by Brad.




Carson enjoying Sara's party.




I'm not sure exactly what these are called. I am sure that Landry had fun playing with it.



Emmy, Landry and Sara eating the yummy cupcakes. The cupcakes had vanilla and chocolate icing and looked really neat. (I wish I had taken a pic of one)




Emmy and Landry.
If they're at the same place, they're usually buddying around together.




Landry and Sara




Family pic!




Thank you Jenn and Scott for including us in Sara's special day.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea, I'm so glad all 3 of you came!