Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Dip

Landry's class had a Valentine's party where they exchanged cards and goodies. One of the candies Landry came home with was Fun Dip. Today she wanted to eat her Fun Dip. She had 2 and gave me one so I could show her how to use the stick in the powder. I haven't had a Fun Dip in eons, I didn't know they still made it. I kept telling Landry not to eat her stick, she ended up eating hers so I gave her mine. She ate that one too. She wasn't about to let that stop her from getting to the rest of the powder. Fingers work just as well if not better than the little stick. Turning the whole thing up works even better (like a bag of chips when you get to the crumbs).




Making sure she can get her fingers down to the powder.



A pinch of Razzledazzle Apple powder...



wasn't as sweet without the little white stick as you can tell by Landry's expression.



A green tongue!



...and the powder ended up all over her hand.



but the green tongue made the sour taste and sticky hands worthwhile.




No comments: