Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation

I have been in school ever since we moved to Texas, literally, I have. It finally came to an end May 12 at 2 o'clock that afternoon. I graduated! I'm posting this a little over a week later and I'm still not sure I realize there is no more school.

 All of the graduates. There were 5 different graduation ceremonies which meant no long drawn out ordeal. Graduation started at 2:00 and was over at 3:30, short and oh so sweet.



I'm almost directly in the center of this picture looking at the camera. As I was walking up to get my diploma all I could think was "don't trip, don't cry, don't trip, don't cry".


My TWU gpa: 3.897. I worked my hiney off! I couldn't have done it without the love, support and never-ending patience from Brad and Landry.



Landry wanted a picture in front of the fountain.



She's happy...



he's happy. We're all happy!




Good bye Texas Woman's University!!!


Landry wanted to run around. We didn't mind letting her get some energy out. She was quiet and still for the ceremony.



Landry enjoyed running around. She kept asking for just one more time.


Kicking up her heels.



1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Congrats!!! We're so proud of you!

Love you!