Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello baby

 



The 2 pictures above are the first ones taken of Baby Johnston.







These are the latest pictures taken February 1. We find out this month if the baby is a boy or girl! My due date is August 5.


Brad and I have given alot of thought to having another baby. We wanted to be absolutely positive I would graduate before another one came along. The joke is that I don't care if I waddle across the stage, get my diploma and Brad and Landry drive me straight to the hospital to deliver, just let me graduate. We also wanted to make sure Landry was open to the idea of another baby given that she's old enough to know what it means.

Our prayers were heard. Right as the first trimester came to an end, student teaching began. The third trimester will begin right after graduation. Seeing and hearing Landry's reaction to being told she'd be getting a brother or sister was priceless.


No comments: