Saturday, May 17, 2014

January 2014


Dress up time...at least she looks warm!


Lovin' on Laylay


I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it.


Dad is being brave and letting Landry give him a shave.  Goodbye beard


Had to try a mean-stache and see how it looked.  Will probably need this again in about 10 years.


The more Reagan laughed, the higher she went.



Until it kind of made mom nervous


Daredevil for sure


Love me some nuggets and ketchup


College day at school and you know how her mama is going to dress her.


Reagan had so much fun running and jumping in this leaf pile.
Thanks for all your hard work mom, you don't mind do you?


Big sister had to get in on the action.


This looks comfy, I think I'll just take a nap here today.


I'm too cute to be in time out, right?


Can't catch me!!!!!

No comments: