Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The sweetness of summer

Despite the heat, which wasn't as grueling as usual, we had a sweet summer.
 
A popsicle always helps cool you down.

When it's  hot outside, there's relaxing inside.

Somebody knows mommy is watching.

Ha ha ha, the water hose is mine!

Since I can't be outside, I'll just sit here and pretend I'm out there.

Deep thoughts.

We're outside AND we have brownies!

Time for some experimenting with water. 

What goes up must come down.

It's up...

...and it all came right back down into the bowl. That was awesome!

I can catch water too.

Let's do it again!

Ahhh!


This is NOT what we meant by pool.

Hey now, this works.

Add caption

I don't need a shower Sissy.

You need a shower.

I see you, I give you a shower.

As Reagan would say, "Awww, so cute."

She traded playing with water for playing with her toys.
The weekend before school started we headed to Sterlington for Audrey's 4th birthday. 
 

Pool time with Meme.

Go Rylan!

Go Landry!

Sweet smiles.


A really sweet smile.

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Hey, there's Cooper.


 
The cupcakes were delicious.
 




It took all of, oh, maybe 10 seconds and Reagan was out!

Landry was excited for her first day of 1st grade.

She's off.

Landry's first grade teacher, Mrs. Abraham.
I guess this means summer is officially over.

No comments: