Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pictures and a Video







Last night we went to a crawfish boil and Landry had crawfish for the first time. She liked them. Yesterday I was at school doing homework from 10:30 until 3- tons of fun I know. While I was gone Landry and Brad found a seat to go on the back of my bike so we can go on family bike rides. I’m super excited. I didn’t take any pictures of Landry eating crawfish or of her wearing her helmet in her bike seat, wishing I had now L. Here are some pictures of this past week. The video is from a couple of weeks ago.
I get frustrated when posting on the blog. I forget to upload the pictures in the opposite order I want them on the blog and I forget to type the post after uploading the pictures, I type then upload. If anyone has any helpful tips (because y'all have the cutest blogs and ours is hodge podge) feel free to pass them along!


1 comment:

The Gapens said...

Landry looks so much like you with her hair in pigtails! Too cute! Miss you!