Friday, June 19, 2009

Sprinklers Away!

I think it's safe to say Landry loves water. Yesterday Brad turned the sprinkler on to water the yard. We thought we'd be able to keep Landry dry or atleast be able to change her into her bathing suit before she was drenched. We were wrong! She saw the water and ran straight for it. It was fun and laughs for everyone. Landry laughed at the water and we laughed at her. I love these pictures. Enjoy :)

Pure Happiness

Look closely and you can see her 2 bottom eye teeth coming in. (double click the picture to make it bigger) I love this picture.


Her reaction when asked if she wanted to stop and dry off.


Maybe I can catch some water in my mouth.


This is the best!


Dad, you have to try this!


You too Mom. (we have the same pose)


Taking a moment to catch her breath.


We did get her out of her wet dress but not inside.


I don't want to go inside.

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

These pictures are priceless! There's nothing better than playing in the water. Miss you guys!

dc said...

OMG, Mary Elise! How adorable!!!!!