Thursday, October 29, 2009

I don't like it!

When we went to Landry's 2 year check up I asked the doctor if there was anything we needed to change about Landry's diet. He asked if she was eating well. Landry has always been a good eater (wonder where she gets that from) so without hesitation I told him yes and asked if that would that change. I take what he said next as a little warning in a way. He said "She's going to start having her favorites". Well, he knew what he was talking about! A week later, literally, Landry told me for the first time "I no like it". I couldn't help but laugh. She was saying she did'nt like macaroni and cheese. She has always liked mac and cheese! Ok, giving her the benefit of the doubt, no more mac and cheese in this sitting. I gave her a bite of applesauce. "I no like it" she said again. Now I know good and well she likes applesauce! The whole thing was quite funny. Spitting on the floor...not so funny.

2 comments:

Kyle L. said...

toooooooooo cute she acts just like me with pickles i hate them

The Gapens said...

Welcome to our world!!! Reed definitely has his favorites, but he gets burned out on eating the same thing too. 2 year olds...fun stuff!