Friday, April 23, 2010

Dallas Arboretum

I have been wanting to go to the Dallas Arboretum for about a year now. I mentioned it to a friend, Sherilyn, and she said she and Gavin would love to go. We planned for today. When Landry and I woke up this morning at 6:50 it was grey and sprinkling rain. By the time 9:30 rolled around it was a perfect day for the Arboretum. I called Sherilyn. We were on our way by 10:30. Gavin and Landry are about the same age which is nice. They entertained each other. The Arboretum was so pretty. I took quite a few pictures. I will let them speak for themselves:









































Thank you Sherilyn and Gavin for going to the Dallas Arboretum with us. We hope to go again soon. Maybe next time the dads will be with us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see how it is for Gavin...he is moving on to other women! j/k Your pictures look like you had a gorgeous, wonderful day. I am so glad you took the chance to go. It's a beautiful place.

The Gapens said...

What a cool place! We are so excited to see you guys in just a few days!!!