Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking pictures like I used to...

Wednesday was such a pretty day. When Brad called to say he was almost home we went outside to wait for him. While we were waiting I started taking random pictures of Landry. I used to do this all of the time when she was little. There was a little dog running down the sidewalk across the street. I think it was a chiuaua. Landry said she wanted a little dog like that one. She told me more about if she had a little dog of which I was able to get a video.
Wind in her hair.

Looking for the little doggy.


Watching for Daddy.


Love her smile.


Landry being Landry.

1 comment:

The Gapens said...

She is beautiful. While watching the video, I felt like I was watching Reed. He does the same thing with characters from movies. They are so much alike!