Monday, December 27, 2010

It was bound to happen

We have talked about cutting 3 or so inches off of Landry's hair for a while now. She knows brushing and washing her hair has to happen when we ask for her hair to stay as long as it is. Nevertheless, Landry needs a trim/cut so...





Landry put all of her princesses and princes to sleep. Notice how long her hair is. I thought she would continue to play in her room. I was back and forth between the laundry room and our bedroom when Landry came to me with...






a hand full of her own hair!!! I couldn't tell where she made the cut, thank goodness. I guess the talk about cutting her hair inspired her to take matters into her own hands. I wasn't mad and hoped Brad wouldn't be either. Landry cutting her own hair was bound to happen at some point.




Daddy, Mommy look. Is this what you were talking about?




Then she salted the edamame.




1 comment:

The Gapens said...

I like a lot of salt on my edamame too, but I'm not quite sure I could eat Landry's! :)